On 28th October 2017, approximately 130 delegates attended the Park Plaza Hotel in Nottingham for the annual NBCPA conference. The theme of the conference this year was Mental Health and the name of the conference was Putting Mental Health on the Agenda.
The keynote speakers this year included:
- Dr Adrian James- Registrar of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Sophie Corlett- Director of External Relations, Mind
- Janine Smith- CCP East Midlands
Some of the notable contributors to the workshops were:-
- Dr Martin Glynn- Birmingham City University
- Thavarani Nagulendram- Tamil Community Centre