The Race in the Workplace forum is taking place on Thursday 26th September 2019. The event will provide an update on progress being made towards the Parker Review objectives, McGregor Smith’s recommendations, Ethnicity Pay Reporting and the Race at Work Charter.
- Yvonne Thompson CBE, Member, Parker Review
- Sandra Kerr CBE, Race Equality Director, Business in the Community
- Emma Codd, Partner, Deloitte LLP
- Police Sergeant Tola Munro, President, National Black Police Association (NBPA)
- Katy Bennett, Diversity and Inclusion Consulting Director, PWC
- Lucinda Wakefield, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, EMEA, BNY Mellon
- Sarah Gregory, Diversity and Inclusion Partner, Baker McKenzie
- Payal Vasudeva, Human Capital Partner, Deloitte
- Paulette Mastin, Counsel, Linklaters LLP, and Chair, Black Solicitors Network
- Julie Foley, Director of Strategy and National Adaptation and RACE Executive Champion, Environment Agency.
Tickets start from £200. For tickets, visit the link below.